Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Chicago Tribune Garden Issue

Photo of Annie Novak © Valery Rizzo

It's that time of year again, where we start thinking about our gardens and begin planting our seedlings. This will be my fourth year with my vegetable garden in our backyard and I have my eye on exploring a few new urban farms in Brooklyn.

Last weekend I was thrilled to have a photograph I took of farmer and co-founder Annie Novak of Eagle Street Rooftop Farm published in the beautiful Garden Issue of The Chicago Tribune. Annie was featured as World's Cutest Urban Farmer and that she is! 

I also have great news about a photograph I took at The Brooklyn Grange Rooftop Farm during my residency at The Brooklyn Navy Yard being chosen to be part of the new Brooklyn Tourism Postcard Set. You can read more details about that on my other photographer's blog by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment